Re: Wiki change (oops)

From: Magnus Hagander
Subject: Re: Wiki change (oops)
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

Wiki change (oops)  (Magnus Hagander, )
 Re: Wiki change (oops)  ("Pavel Stehule", )
  Re: Wiki change (oops)  (Magnus Hagander, )
 Re: [pgsql-www] Wiki change (oops)  ("Greg Sabino Mullane", )
  Re: [pgsql-www] Wiki change (oops)  (Magnus Hagander, )
 Re: Wiki change (oops)  (Greg Smith, )

On Mon, Nov 12, 2007 at 02:16:06PM +0100, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> On 12/11/2007, Magnus Hagander <> wrote:
> > I wanted to add a point to the 83ReleaseFeatures page on the wiki. Did
> > that, and upon saving it seems it ate about half the page - parts that I
> > certainly didn't edit.
> >
> > Anyway. I can find the revision history, but I can't figure out how to
> > revert the changes and go back to the earlier version. Can someone who
> > knows how to handle the software please do that? (And feel free to tell me
> > how to do it)
> >
> > And when at it, please add something along the line of what I added earlier
> > - if I do the same thing again, it'll likely eat the page again.
> >
> > //Magnus
> >
> you have to login as wikisysop and then you can revert changes.

Obviously *I* can't do that since I'm not (AFAIK) not a wikisysop (and
shouldn't be). But someone who is, please do that :-)

//Magnus