Re: Sit Rep on work ... - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Sit Rep on work ...
Date
List pgsql-www
On Sun, Nov 11, 2007 at 05:30:42PM -0400, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> Just to let everyone know, the reformat went well, now with all 64bit VPSs
> copied onto the same server, still only using 66% disk space instead of 98% ...
> I'm slowly moving all VPSs off of IO and onto neptune (they are copied, just
> not live) so that I can do similar for that server ...
>
> pgfoundry is moved already, working on the other postgresql VPSs right now ...

Is this the reason taht pgfoundry keeps firing nagios warnings that the
load on the machine is too high?

Also, is this related to the fact that ns3.hub.org has not been serveing
the postgresql zones  properly for the past 13 hours? If not, then you have
a different problem to look at there :-(

//Magnus