Re: Win32 shared memory speed - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Win32 shared memory speed
Date
List pgsql-hackers
IIRC, there hasn't been any direct benchmark for it (though I've wanted to do that but had no time), but it's been the
olnlyreal explanation put forward for the behaviour we've seen. And it does make sense given the thread-centric view of
thewindows mm.

/Magnus