Re: Contrib docs v1 - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Contrib docs v1
Date
List pgsql-patches
Albert Cervera i Areny wrote:
> I attach the patch for the contrib docs. Mainly it's been formatting the
> README files of each directory into SGML.
>
> I've removed TODOs, history, licenses (all of them are BSD AFAICS), file
> descriptions and install instructions (I only left one for them all).
>
> The hole contrib is one single chapter after Full Text Search. I think this
> gives it a lot of visibility as it's where other functions are, and given
> that most contrib modules provide functions seemed a good place. However, Tom
> showed some concerns with that so a final position should be decided.  Each
> section is the name of the contrib module. The first paragraph summarises
> what it does. And usually the last subsection contains the author(s). The
> rest is pretty different from one another and possibly some polishing will
> have to be done afterwards.

Your patch was missing these SGML files:

 onsgmls:contrib.sgml:26:1:E: cannot find "btree-gist.sgml"; tried "btree-gist.sgml", "./btree-gist.sgml"
 onsgmls:contrib.sgml:28:1:E: cannot find "cube.sgml"; tried "cube.sgml", "./cube.sgml"
 onsgmls:contrib.sgml:53:1:E: cannot find "xml2.sgml"; tried "xml2.sgml", "./xml2.sgml"

Are you still working on those?