my mail is b0rked - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject my mail is b0rked
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi all,

I wanted to warn people that I am doing _no_ moderation at the
moment, and haven't been doing successfully since Sat, when the magic
smoke came out of my mail server.  (Be on the other side of the
continent when magic smoke comes out, and see how your wife takes it
;-)

I haven't had time to fix my outbound mail routing correctly (I need
to fix up the header rewriting), because the machine that mail
actually comes from is my workstation, and it's currently exposing
some inner-network hostnames that shouldn't be.  (The problem is a
lack of time on my part to fix things properly -- I stole a machine
from elsewhere to stand in as the mailserver while parts make their
way to me, and I'm too busy right now to spend the time restoring
things when the parts should arrive shortly anyway.  Crises never
come in ones.)

Sorry for the inconvenience.

----
<andrew@ca.afilias.info>                              M2P 2A8                                       +1 416 646 3304