Re: Syntax error in a large COPY - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Reg Me Please
Subject Re: Syntax error in a large COPY
Date
List pgsql-general
Il Wednesday 07 November 2007 01:29:44 Alvaro Herrera ha scritto:
> Reg Me Please wrote:
> > Il Tuesday 06 November 2007 22:13:15 hai scritto:
> > That's the "branch and bound". Editing 29M+ lines file takes some time.
> > But this is the way I'm going to go right now.
>
> Huh, why not just use pgloader?

Becasue I never heard about it.
Because it's not included into my distribution package list.
And because I was trusting the "core tools" to work reasonably.

I'll compile and use that.

By the way, unsless you want to have logs at the debug level, no
information has been found in the logs about the offending line(s)
in the 29M+ COPY script.

--
Reg me Please