Re: Example non-Latin words for text search parser docs? - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Example non-Latin words for text search parser docs?
Date
List pgsql-docs
Am Donnerstag, 25. Oktober 2007 schrieb Tom Lane:
> Hmm ... I went and looked at the page on developer.postgresql.org,
> and it's just as I feared: with slightly bleary morning eyes, the
> accents over the i's are not obvious, and so you have to look *real*
> close before you get the point of the examples.

By that standard, you will have to use non-Latin letters, which might decrease
the usability of the examples much more.  There are not likely to be any
Latin-looking letters that are not ASCII and are not resembling another Latin
letter.

--
Peter Eisentraut