Re: Ready for beta2? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Albert Cervera i Areny
Subject Re: Ready for beta2?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
A Diumenge 21 Octubre 2007, Bruce Momjian va escriure:
> We have had very few beta1 issues.  I am thinking we should release
> beta2 next week and perhaps accelerate beta and consider a final release
> in November rather than December.  Because of the length of our feature
> freeze it is possible we are not going to have as many beta bugs.

I want to send a patch for the contrib modules by late sunday (europe here ;).
I'm doing some cleanup and organizing it a bit better and I think somebody
expected these docs to be in the second beta...

--
Albert Cervera i Areny
http://www.NaN-tic.com