Re: RES: 8.2.4 selects make applications wait indefinitely - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alan Hodgson
Subject Re: RES: 8.2.4 selects make applications wait indefinitely
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thursday 11 October 2007, "Carlos H. Reimer"
<carlos.reimer@opendb.com.br> wrote:
> Don´t know but apparently the problem is not an issue in the client, as
> I´m able to connect and do the select * in other 8.2.4 servers.
>
> Don´t know what kind of tests I should do to help fixing this problem.
>
> Any suggestions?

It kind of sounds like a network problem, perhaps a duplex setting or driver
issue on the server, or some sort of firewall problem.

--
The global consumer economy can best be described as the most efficient way
to convert natural resources into waste.