Re: Hey! We're doing a beta *today* - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Hey! We're doing a beta *today*
Date
List pgsql-www
On Mon, Oct 08, 2007 at 08:16:20AM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> WWW team,
>
> There is nothing on the web site for the beta.  This stuff needs to go
> up ASAP:

Speaking of this - could you please comment on my idea about the release
process for next time? It's not as important for beta, but it still is...

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-www/2007-09/msg00086.php

> -- The beta version of the docs needs to go up at /docs/8.3/static or
> interactive (I don't care, just get it up)

It's there on both, site is rebuilding right now. Expect it to be on the
mirrors within 1-2 hours.

//Magnus