Re: initdb of regression test failed. - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From ITAGAKI Takahiro
Subject Re: initdb of regression test failed.
Date
List pgsql-patches
I wrote:
> I'll suggest to use UTF8 if the encoding is UTF-8 or NOT specified and
> we don't support the locale encoding on Windows, i.e. locale is always
> enabled on regression tests.

Here is a patch to do it on Windows.
  1. Use UTF-8 if the locale encoding is not available for server.
  2. Allow mismatch between server and locale encodings if the server
     encoding is UTF-8.

I succeeded to run regression test on Japanese version of Windows
with the patch, but please test it on other language versions.

Regards,
---
ITAGAKI Takahiro
NTT Open Source Software Center