BUG #3644: website no showing playlist for radio - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From keith atkinson
Subject BUG #3644: website no showing playlist for radio
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      3644
Logged by:          keith atkinson
Email address:      lankylad@hotmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.0
Operating system:   windows xp pro
Details:

i recently updated my database as i run a radio using sam broadcaster and a
website for request but since i updated it the playlist Z does not show up
if i do a search using the website the list of Z come up but it only
happened after i updated could you please help me out if you need to look at
whats going on goto

http://www.lankys.co.uk/request/playlist.php

as you will see the rest do

thanks in advance