Re: Using Postgres as an alias - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Using Postgres as an alias
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Thursday 27 September 2007 09:42, Andy Astor wrote:
> With respect, Ron, the majority of people in the original conversation were
> clearly in favor of a change, as Bruce has said. > In this more recent
> thread, the most vocal opponents have made their opinions clear, but most
> of the original participants have not. This does not appear to me to be a
> ³naming coup.² Just a reasoned response to the many opinions voiced over a
> reasonable period of time.

If the original conversation didn't produce enough consensous to rename the
project, I don't see how that can be interpreted as "We won't rename the
project, but we will change 50% of all references in the docs/faq/website to
the other name".

--
Robert Treat