Re: autovacuum launcher eating too much CPU - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: autovacuum launcher eating too much CPU
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Darcy Buskermolen wrote:
> On Thursday 13 September 2007 09:16:52 Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Darcy Buskermolen noticed that when one has many databases, the autovac
> > launcher starts eating too much CPU.
>
> Don't forget the memory leak as well.  after 3 or 4 days of running I end up
> with a 2GB+ AVL..

Huh, sorry for not letting you know, I already fixed that :-)  (Please
grab the latest CVS HEAD and confirm.)

--
Alvaro Herrera                        http://www.advogato.org/person/alvherre
"Entristecido, Wutra                     (canción de Las Barreras)