Re: Postgres User Password File???? - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Uwe C. Schroeder
Subject Re: Postgres User Password File????
Date
List pgsql-admin
Have you checked your pg_hba.conf and postgresql.conf files?
To remote connect you need to "listen" on your external interface (see
postgresql.conf) and you need according settings in pg_hba.conf that allow
you to connect from the ip-address you try it from.

Uwe

--
Open Source Solutions 4U, LLC    1618 Kelly St
Phone:  +1 707 568 3056        Santa Rosa, CA 95401