psqlodbc-08.02.0400 not able connect to postgreSQL 8.2.4 on solaris sparc - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From
Subject psqlodbc-08.02.0400 not able connect to postgreSQL 8.2.4 on solaris sparc
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi,
I had built postgresSQL 8.2.4 on Solaris 5.10 sparc9 system for 64 bit. I am using unixODBC-2.2.12 as driver manager. I
amable to connect to psql database using the libodbcpsql.so built with unixODBC. With another application my
requirementis to use psqlodbc-08.02.0400 on solaris sparc. I was able to build psqlodbc-08.02.0400 with 64 bit
binaries,but
using isql with this psqlodbc driver to connect, I am getting error:
[IM005][unixODBC][Driver Manager]Driver's SQLAllocHandle on SQL_HANDLE_DBC
failed.
==========
On psql databse console I get the error messages as:
bash-3.00$ DEBUG:  forked new backend, pid=15856 socket=7
LOG:  connection received: host=127.0.0.1 port=34774
LOG:  incomplete startup packet
DEBUG:  proc_exit(0)
DEBUG:  shmem_exit(0)
DEBUG:  exit(0)
DEBUG:  reaping dead processes
DEBUG:  server process (PID 15856) exited with exit code 0

============
Same database and psqlodbc version built on solaris x86 works fine.
Any pointers to fix this problem?

Thanks,
Abhishek

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Itis intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient,you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received
thiscommunication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Pvt.
Ltd.does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.