Re: Tables dissapearing - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: Tables dissapearing
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mon, Aug 27, 2007 at 07:15:44PM +0200, Kamil Srot wrote:
> OK, I'll drop the full part and do it less often...

This doesn't address your problem, but when you move from VACUUM FULL
to VACUUM, you want to do it _more_ often, not less.

But given what you've posted, I am not even a little bit convinced
your script is working as you think it is.  You're clearly not
managing to vacuum the entire database sometimes.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
A certain description of men are for getting out of debt, yet are
against all taxes for raising money to pay it off.
        --Alexander Hamilton