Re: Theme of this release: Performance? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: Theme of this release: Performance?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Sun, Aug 26, 2007 at 01:22:02AM -0700, Ron Mayer wrote:

> +1.   Seeing how many people I run into talking about Postgre
> and Post-Gresquel, if there's one advocacy feature I would
> suggest for 8.4 it'd be that the project rename itself to Postgres.

Please, not that thread.  There was a _reason_ I put the smiley
there!  No naming discussion.  The ship has sailed, the horse has
left the barn, and Elvis has left the building.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
Unfortunately reformatting the Internet is a little more painful
than reformatting your hard drive when it gets out of whack.
        --Scott Morris