Re: {Spam} pgloader - Can't find textreader/csvreader - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dimitri Fontaine
Subject Re: {Spam} pgloader - Can't find textreader/csvreader
Date
List pgsql-general
Le lundi 27 août 2007, Ow Mun Heng a écrit :
> > It's a pgloader provided module, and the error arise because I forgot to
> > make sure you can use pgloader without installing it properly in the
> > system.

After some testing, it seems pgloader is still usable without system
installation at all. But I forgot some new files in the 2.2.0 release.

> I'll try again with the (is there are 2.2.1, I thought I saw it) or take
> a peek at the deb package..

We've just made some tests here with 2.2.1 and as this release contains the
missing files, it works fine without any installation.

Regards,
--
dim

Attachment