Re: Obfuscated definitions of database objects - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: Obfuscated definitions of database objects
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Aug 24, 2007 at 04:59:13PM +0200, Charles N. Charotti wrote:

> I want to know if there is any plan in future versions
> of PG to obfuscate the source code of some objects of
> the database, specially the functions of the backend ?

There have been requests for this, but AFAIK nobody has committed to
doing it.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
In the future this spectacle of the middle classes shocking the avant-
garde will probably become the textbook definition of Postmodernism.                --Brad Holland