Theme of this release: Performance? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Theme of this release: Performance?
Date
Re: Theme of this release: Performance?
List pgsql-advocacy
All,

What should the "theme" of this release be?  Performance seems like the
obvious one, but rather predictable.  Is there any other tack we could take?

"Enterprise adoption" would be nice, but would count on getting an extensive
quote from a large company which planned on migrating to PostgreSQL based on
the 8.3 features.  I don't know of anyone offhand.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun