Re: 12 Silver Bullets - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Darcy Buskermolen
Subject Re: 12 Silver Bullets
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On August 15, 2007 08:17 am, Bob Zurek wrote:
> Agree..but doesn't it make sense to start with what is perceived as the
> head to head competitor in the open source space first?

No it does not, that is like asking Porsche to go head to head with Yugo.

Just because the 2 are on the same price point does not mean they are in the
same class.  And I agree while having some sort of comparison sheet that says
why pg over mysql,  we should have the same for the real DB's in our class.

--
Darcy Buskermolen
Command Prompt, Inc.