8.3 freeze/release - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Meskes
Subject 8.3 freeze/release
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

it seems a lot of work is still being done on 8.3. But we are in feature
freeze, aren't we? I'm wondering because I'm sitting on some major
changes to ecpg (real prepare amongst them) but haven't committed these
because of the freeze. However, it looks as if new patches are still
coming in. But then I might have gotten a false impression.

Anyway, if the release is still far enough away, I would like to commit
my changes too.

Comments?

Michael
--