Re: Archive search seems borked - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Archive search seems borked
Date
List pgsql-www
On Wed, Aug 08, 2007 at 04:56:24PM -0500, Decibel! wrote:
> Something's wrong with archive searching. I can't find this message
> anywhere through search if I specify a post date of within the last
> week:
>
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2007-08/msg00343.php

The indexer was stuck indexing pgfoundry based sites. It hung one of the
times the hub.org datanceter dropped, seems PHP didn't time out connections
properly.

I kicked it in the head and it's reindexing now. Should be done in a
minute or two - general is done, and searches for that mail shows up again.

//Magnus