Re: How to ENABLE SQL capturing??? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Steinar H. Gunderson
Subject Re: How to ENABLE SQL capturing???
Date
List pgsql-performance
On Wed, Aug 08, 2007 at 01:02:24PM -0700, smiley2211 wrote:
> I am trying to enable capturing of the submitted code via an
> application...how do I do this in Postgres?  Performance is SLOW on my
> server and I have autovacuum enabled as well as rebuilt indexes...whatelse
> should be looked at?

Try "log_min_duration_statement = 100" in postgresql.conf; it will show all
statements that take more than 100ms. Set to 0 to log _all_ statements, or
-1 to turn the logging back off.

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/