Re: [pgsql-advocacy] We need an Advocacy wiki - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] We need an Advocacy wiki
Date
List pgsql-www
Josh,

> > We do indeed need sponsor management, I can either do it the hard way,
> > which is to draw up a new page every time or I can do it the easy way in
> > which to have a dynamic interface that is easy to manage.

Be fair.  The website formatting is NOT what's holding up our ability to have
a sponsor page.  Having up-to-date sponsor data (my fault) and a script to
generate sponsor listings (your fault) is.  The XHTML for the page is quite
simple, the only moderately complex part is uploading sponsor logo images.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun