Re: [pgsql-www] We need an Advocacy wiki - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] We need an Advocacy wiki
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

Screenreaders cannot read the images.

> Given the multitude of captcha-like systems, I doubt our requirements
> are so unique that we can't find something that does what we need.

Many of the bigger sites (eg. Paypal) offer audio versions of the images, but these we're beyond our resources last
timewe investigated.

The reason I'm concerned about this is that we now have SPI acting as a legal entity for our funds etc, meaning there's
somethingto be prosecuted for non-compliance with legislation. This has already happened in at least one case when a US
basedtraining firm were taken to court in the UK for failing to comply with the Disability Discrimination Act.

Regards, Dave