Re: [pgsql-advocacy] European users mailing list - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] European users mailing list
Date
List pgsql-general

Who said it wasn't 'general'? I said it wasn't intended to be technical, but that's because technical issues are rarely
regionspecific. That doesn't mean there aren't a variety of other general topics we might discuss.

/D