Error message that is a bit misleading / weird result from || null - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Frank van Vugt
Subject Error message that is a bit misleading / weird result from || null
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi,

> As it seems, the result is actually a correct array

It's an array of xid, indeed.

> And comparing the result to for example an int, works.

Only equality only, that is.....

> Sidenote: since it does solve my problem, I can now build an index
> based on such an interpretation of xmin

I was too hasty with that one, it obviously still won't work because of the
lack of operators like '<', '>', etc.

So using xidsend() for that still seems to be the only 'valid' trick.

--
Best,

Frank.