Re: GUC time unit spelling a bit inconsistent - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: GUC time unit spelling a bit inconsistent
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 21. Juni 2007 15:12 schrieb Andrew Dunstan:
> > You don't seem to have any understanding that the units should be
> > interpreted in context.
>
> You are right.  I definitely have an understanding that units must be
> interpretable without context.  And that clearly works for the most part.

Consider even if we are clear that "min" is "minutes", it could be
chronological minutes or radial degree minutes, so yea, the context has
to be considered.

--  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>          http://momjian.us EnterpriseDB
http://www.enterprisedb.com