Re: On managerial choosing (was: Postgres VS Oracle) - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: On managerial choosing (was: Postgres VS Oracle)
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, Jun 20, 2007 at 07:57:58PM +0200, Anastasios Hatzis wrote:
> focussed and maybe not enthusiastic about too much CIO/CTO flavored
> communication). Actually this kind of communication looks to me like to be
> perfectly done by commercial PG vendors?

Well, sure, but I sort of assume that the -advocacy list has
subscribed to it only people who are interested in promoting
PostgreSQL.  So I figure that this group probably needs to think
about the audiences for its output; and C*O people make up one of
them.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
The fact that technology doesn't work is no bar to success in the marketplace.
        --Philip Greenspun