Re: moving from gborg to pgfoundry & mailing list administration - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: moving from gborg to pgfoundry & mailing list administration
Date
List pgsql-www
Joe,

> I have mostly completed moving PL/R from gborg to pgfoundry, but I can't
> figure out what password pgfoundry is looking for when I attempt to do
> mailing list administration. It does _not_ seem to be the same as I use
> to log into pgfoundry itself. Can someone help me out?

yeah, you'd have been given a random password in the "your list has been
created" message.   If you lost that, I'll need to reset the password ... can
you pick one (& send privately)?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun