Re: Moving the website project from GBorg - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Moving the website project from GBorg
Date
List pgsql-www
On Tuesday 12 June 2007 11:02, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 12, 2007 at 03:53:11PM +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> > Robert Treat wrote:
> > > If we're going to go through this trouble, is there some reason not to
> > > put up a public trac site some place and make use of it?
> >
> > Seems a little overkill no? It's not like any of it would be used, other
> > than the SVN interface.
>
> I use Trac as a svn browser all the time, FWIW. I like it a lot more than
> viewcvs or whatever it is you use for pgadmin ;-) But that's just a matter
> of taste. Either one *works* fine :)

Well, you get integrated SVN with browser which is good, but also a bug
tracking thingy if people wanted to use that... and a wiki for public
documentation... all kinds of goodies.  (Yes, we are officially in bizarro
world when I'm the one promoting trac sites...)

--
Robert Treat