Re: New Lists? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From David Fetter
Subject Re: New Lists?
Date
List pgsql-www
On Wed, May 30, 2007 at 02:27:54PM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> All,
>
> > Would we have a problem if any of the servers carrying list archives, or
> > linking to the lists were partially or fully funded by SPI or another US
> > based company?
>
> Yes, potentially.  It's enough that we'd have to talk to an attorney.
>
> > As far as I know, they're still on redhotpenguin servers, which are
> > here in the SF Bay Area.
>
> Oh.  That could be a problem.

We've already got Tunisia and United Arab Emirates lists on there.
I'm not sure whether either of those countries is subject to export
controls :P

Cheers,
phone: +1 415 235 3778        AIM: dfetter666                             Skype: davidfetter

Remember to vote!
Consider donating to PostgreSQL: http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate