BUG #3313: I cann't put static ip in windows postgressql - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From siva
Subject BUG #3313: I cann't put static ip in windows postgressql
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      3313
Logged by:          siva
Email address:      siva@dotnethk.org
PostgreSQL version: 8.2
Operating system:   Windows XP
Details:

Dear All,
I have instaled PostgresSQL 8.2 in windows xp system.That windows xp system
have a static ip.I already update that static ip in pg_hba.config files
after stop start postgresql service.Still i can't connect the postgressql
database from outside.How to solve this problem.Pls adice me.Advance thanks

With Kindly Regards
Siva