Re: [COMMITTERS] psqlodbc - psqlodbc: Put Autotools-generated files into subdirectory - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] psqlodbc - psqlodbc: Put Autotools-generated files into subdirectory
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Am Dienstag, 8. Mai 2007 01:45 schrieb Hiroshi Inoue:
> Must I mail them directly to you in the first place ?

Yes.

> Please note that the question is to your recent sudden change to
> psqlodbc.

These are the same files that psqlodbc has been shipping for years.  Just now
they are in the CVS repository, to address Tom Lane's concern about being
able to reproduce the build.

--
Peter Eisentraut