Re: Driver manager detection in 08.02.0400 is broken - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Driver manager detection in 08.02.0400 is broken
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Am Freitag, 4. Mai 2007 15:19 schrieb Hiroshi Saito:
> Umm, Problem of my autoconf?
>
> Putting files in AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR, `config'.
> configure.ac:64: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_DEFINE
>       If this token and others are legitimate, please use m4_pattern_allow.
>       See the Autoconf documentation.
> configure: error: cannot find install-sh or install.sh in config ./config

Try running

autoreconf -i

The order in which you run the autotools and the options you pass can be
pretty complicated, and I could reproduce your problem by running them
manually, but the above should work and run all the necessary tools.

--
Peter Eisentraut