Re: [GENERAL] programmatic way to fetch latest release for a given major.minor version - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: [GENERAL] programmatic way to fetch latest release for a given major.minor version
Date
List pgsql-www
On Tue, Apr 10, 2007 at 11:09:50AM +0200, Listmail wrote:

>     I love Open Source XD
>
>     http://ethan.tira-thompson.com/cvslog2web/

Hmm. Don't tell people about my secret plans :)

(Though I hadn't looked at that piece of software in particylar)

>     Note that this is overkill (but it would look SEXY on the site).
>     However, the original poster probably wants to know when to update
>     his  servers, so he won't care about CVS commits...
>     If there was a RSS feed of new postgres versions I'd subscribe to it
> though.

That's the argument for RSS - you acn subscribe to it from standard RSS
readers.
Perhaps we need to do both...

//Magnus