Re: Last minute mini-proposal (I know, I know)forPQexecf() - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Last minute mini-proposal (I know, I know)forPQexecf()
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> korryd@enterprisedb.com wrote:
> >> It's important to get the *right* interface into the first release
> >> that has it.
> >>

> > Agreed, that's why I proposed the right interface to begin with :-)
> >

> Maybe the first thing we might usefully do would be to document
> PQExpBuffer.  And you can send in a patch for that for 8.3 :-)

The big question is whether these functions are for external use.  We
do export them using libpq/exports.txt, but I assume it was only for
psql use and not for general usage.

--  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>          http://momjian.us EnterpriseDB
http://www.enterprisedb.com