Re: Documentation access problems. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Documentation access problems.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hugh Sasse wrote:

> If this is too difficult, I have found the Web versions, but don't know
> how much (if anything) is lost in making the documents fit HTML.

I suggest you read the HTML pages.  The information is the same.  In
fact, I think the question is "how much is lost in making the documents
fit PDF", rather than HTML.  There are some tables that are a bit messed
up in PDF, that look perfectly well in HTML.