Where is contrib? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Uwe C. Schroeder
Subject Where is contrib?
Date
Re: Where is contrib?  ("Stuart Cooper" <stuart.cooper@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
Hi everyone,

this may be a very stupid question. I've always used the source rpms for new
versions. However now I'm faced with a ubuntu server and I never used a
non-rpm system.
Since there is no up-to-date postgresql package I grabbed the source for 8.1.8
and compiled/installed it.
So far so good. Now I'm looking for the contrib directory. But it's not in the
source tarball nor anywhere on ftp.postgresql.org.
So the question is: where can I find the contrib tree for download?

Thanks

    UC

--
Open Source Solutions 4U, LLC    1618 Kelly St
Phone:  +1 707 568 3056        Santa Rosa, CA 95401