Re: 5 Weeks till feature freeze or (do you know where your patch is?) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: 5 Weeks till feature freeze or (do you know where your patch is?)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Also, I have several heavy patches in the patch queue that I am not
comfortable reviewing/applying:

--  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>          http://momjian.us EnterpriseDB
http://www.enterprisedb.com