Re: SCMS question - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Warren Turkal
Subject Re: SCMS question
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Friday 23 February 2007 08:30, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Sorry, I mean Windows.  We're taken pains to ensure Postgres runs on
> Windows, we're not going to abandon that platform now.

This is why I would propose the use of the CVS gateway on top of git. Also,
Wikipedia claims there is a MingW32 port of git underway.

> And there's a lot of platforms on which we'd have to make sure Monotone
> also runs on.  Our buildfarm currently has
> http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_status.pl

Again, the CVS gateway should allow them to continue to function with minimal
changes. Over time, they could be moved to Git.

wt
--
Warren Turkal (w00t)