Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: SCMS question - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: SCMS question
Date
List pgsql-hackers
In message <45DE9071.5020909@bluegap.ch> on Fri, 23 Feb 2007 07:57:53 +0100, Markus Schiltknecht <markus@bluegap.ch>
said:

markus> Uh, yah. But I was refering to the "lots of opinions on what
markus> replacement system to use". This has not much to do with the
markus> want or need (for lack of a better alternative) to stay with
markus> CVS, IMO.

Oh, it's an academic discussion?  Sorry, didn't catch that.

Cheers,
Richard

-----

Richard Levitte                         richard@levitte.org
http://richard.levitte.org/

"When I became a man I put away childish things, includingthe fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."
                  -- C.S. Lewis