Move cursor support for pl/pgsql - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Move cursor support for pl/pgsql
Date
List pgsql-patches
Hi!

I took a stab at implementing MOVE support for cursors in PL/pgsql,
because I wanted it for a project. Attached patch *seems* to work. But..
Given that this is my first venture into touching bison/flex files, I
may be completely off-target in how it's done.

Could somebody take a look at it and comment on if I'm completelyi off
or only slightly off?
(And if there are good arguments not to include MOVE support at all in
pl/pgsql, I'd still be interested in comments on the rest of it, in
order to learn..)

Thanks!

//Magnus

Attachment