Re: undefined reference - problem compiling pgadmin3 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Luca Ferrari
Subject Re: undefined reference - problem compiling pgadmin3
Date
List pgadmin-support
On Friday 02 February 2007 Alex Gorbachenko's cat, walking on the keyboard,
wrote:
> why you don't use binary wx distributions for ubuntu ?
> http://wxpython.wxcommunity.com/apt/ubuntu/dapper/2.8.1.1/

Well, from the above link I took the src library, recompiled it and now I've
got the pgadmin3 working! I'm quite astonished by this strange behaviour, but
now it works!

Thanks everyone for the support, and if someone has a clue about what happened
please advice.

Luca