Re: How to coordinate web team for security releases? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: How to coordinate web team for security releases?
Date
List pgsql-www
Stefan,

> well not that is closely related to the -www issue but the fix/patch
> will end up on anoncvs/viewcvs days before the release too (and will get
> published including the Security: tag and the commit message there and
> distributed to the buildfarm boxes at least).
> So to keep it really under the hood would probably be quite difficult to
> do.

Actually, we were discussing mechanisms to change that on -core.  Suggestions
are welcome.  Mostly we just want to keep a tight lid on security expoloit
information until the day of release.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun