Re: Very strange postgresql behaviour - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: Very strange postgresql behaviour
Date
List pgsql-sql
On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 01:21:13PM +0100, Arnau wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>   I have postgresql 7.4.2 running on debian and I have the oddest
> postgresql behaviour I've ever seen.

I think before you get any help here, you're going to need to
upgrade to at least the latest in the 7.4 series.  7.4.2 was a long
time ago, and I dimly remember something about data corruption early
in the 7.4 series.  It could be the source of your problem.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
This work was visionary and imaginative, and goes to show that visionary
and imaginative work need not end up well.     --Dennis Ritchie