Re: About PostgreSQL certification - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Fetter
Subject Re: About PostgreSQL certification
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 23, 2007 at 11:52:08AM -0200, Iannsp wrote:
> Hello,
> I did like to know what you think about the postgresql
> certifications provided for
>
> PostgreSQL CE http://www.sraoss.co.jp/postgresql-ce/news_en.html
>
> CertFirst http://www.certfirst.com/postgreSql.htm
>
> My question is about the validate of this certification for the
> clients.  Make difference to be certified?

Clueful clients will look unfavorably on any "PostgreSQL
certification" you have.  They will instead insist on experience and
references, as clueful clients do. :)

Cheers,
phone: +1 415 235 3778        AIM: dfetter666                             Skype: davidfetter

Remember to vote!