Re: Strange file in snapshot tarball - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From ITAGAKI Takahiro
Subject Re: Strange file in snapshot tarball
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Michael Meskes <meskes@postgresql.org> wrote:

> > There is a file 'compat_informix-dec_test-OpenBSD3.8.broken.stdout'
> > under the path 'src/interfaces/ecpg/test/extedted/' in the recent
> > ftp snapshot (postgresql-snapshot.tar.gz).
>
> Would you please care to explain? I do not understand what you are
> saying.

Oops, sorry. It's my extractor's failure.
The file is the only file that name is longer than 100 characters
in the tarball. My extractor does not support long name files.

I'm sorry for all the fuss.

---
ITAGAKI Takahiro
NTT Open Source Software Center